11 October 2006

The Beginning

So here I am...blogging again. Life has changed dramatically since I last blogged. Once there was a Ryan who slandered and used the internet to speak passionately, but not passionately for Jesus Christ. I was saved then but wrong.

This blog will be used solely for spreading passion about Jesus and especially reformed theology. Occasionally after I have read an exceptionally horrible or heretical book I will absolutely expose it on the internet. I may also address problems I see in cultural mindsets. However, the only agenda here is speak loudly and publicly about the Glory of God and the loving intra-trinitarian relationship with His only son Jesus Christ. There will be many words you may not understand and occasionally I will differ from stands other reformed men may have, HOWEVER, Jesus is Lord and God is Sovereign and by God's grace that will never be strayed from.

No comments: